Friday 17 July 2009

How I turn my products into wealth


There are usually cheaper and more effective ways of distributing my products except if I can do it more cheaply and effectively than other people.

Since am just starting, there are a number of advantages why someone else needs to distribute my products.
If I produce anything, hawkers and retailers can offer good service to distribute my product to markets they have acquired and usually they have better selling capabilities than me. This is called fronting whereby other parties help you sell your product so as to increase your market share in areas you can reach by your self.

Some people’s business is to supply other people’s products to the public. They know many people, markets and they know the place, time and when to sell different products to different people. So your work is to show them how they are to make a profit by selling your product.
To do everything by myself will kill my businesses since I can’t to all work alone. Being the managing director, marketer, debt collector etc in my business could be disaster to me and my business as it grows.
Usually if someone else is to distribute my product I will tend to package it better than when am the one selling it. Also people prefer buying well packaged products. And I will use expert guidance when marketing my product.

After giving my product to the distributors my product needs to be known to people if my distributors can not advertise it, I have to.


To run a business like a restaurant, I offer my services uniquely and the way my place looks will give me better competitive advantage over others.

Also it is important to know if my product has been liked or whether my distribution system works or not. The people distributing my product can give me a lot of information about my product and customers; it is usually good to have good relations with them.

Using financial systems to plan, gives me more privileges of staying in the business and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment