Friday 17 July 2009

I always have an end in mind.


Another thing is that I have to know the person I would like to be when I get old. The common question I was always asked while still a kid was what I wanted to do when I grew up. Many times I would say I wanted to become a pilot, doctor, engineer etc. I strived hard day by day until I graduated to become what I wanted to be. There were variations but by graduation I became what I thought I would be when I had grown up and this was the right time for mo to know what I wanted to be when I grown old after retirement.
Because this is not normally considered, that is why many of us go astray during corporate life because we lack direction and a sense of purpose. We do not prepare for what we want to


be after retirement. What I become after graduation is not permanent it becomes obsolete as my age goes up an as I grow old I stare competing with young energetic people for my job that is to say my pay cheque. My bosses are always willing to py me as long as I can work and if retirement time is not well prepared for we mostly find financial problems. The reason I am considering this, it is useless for me to live like a king and end up living aimlessly in my old age. Every rich person knows this therefore if am to become one I must keep it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment