Friday 17 July 2009

There is always a lot of work to do but un employment comes as a result of people failing to turn work into jobs hoping that someone will do it for th

I
Aim at
Doing or producing
Things that can be utilized
By other people in their day today
life
Selling time

Time is the most precious thing for me on earth, it’s a free gift to me and I know we all have the same hours a day.

I spend most of my time trying to get rich by trading my time. Getting a lot of money without having time to spend it with my loved ones because I am busy working or keeping my job is not the best thing for me to do.

Money is not as valuable as my time but I need money for my survival. For me to be wealthy, I have to be able to earn money without trading my time or earn without my self physically working. I.e. my money working for me.



“How you know that you are trading your time,’’ jonnie asked. I replied, “if I find myself in a situation that I can’t meet my needs unless I get a job then I trade time and skills for survival.”

“Why people buy your time,’’ he further asked.
“So that they can spend their time doing other things other than work for money. It is called leveraging time and the principle goes; it is always better for one to use 1% of other peoples time than use 100% of his own time , I answered.

Those who become rich build businesses and hire people to work in them.


“What do you do at your job currently,’ he asked.

What I actually do is I sell my time and skills whole sale to a person who purchases and retail them at a profit to other people through services and products he offers and I get paid monthly.

“What else you can do,” he asked.
“People always want to be helped to do their things well. I will make something that makes a certain task easier; create a business to sell that product and then hire other people to run my business. It is what people do, I can make it, just as others have made it,’’ I answered.
“Can you give me examples of those who have made it ,’’ he asked.

Ok, let me tell you of some people, most of whom came from humble backgrounds that made it to the top and how they made it’’



No comments:

Post a Comment