Friday 17 July 2009

A job will never make me rich without a plan in mind.



A job will never make me rich except when it is part of my long term get rich plan.


Time moves so fast and this is not released until its too late. I should always have a plan on how am using my time and the direction in which my job is talking me. Its better if I project how much I should be earning at anytime and make plans of how to receive that amount when that time comes.

I must know that before I earn must do something and before I do that thing I must be some one capable of doing it. People who get rich spend most of their time trying to build the person they want to be so that they earn from what they do. If I want to be a general manager in a certain company by a certain date, I should know the qualifications I need to be one and then plan of getting there. After that I follow the plan I have made. Then will be able to earn

what I planned and it is good if I know which company to work in and how to get there.

Getting g a job will never make me rich but having a good plan of using my job to get rich will make me one.

I need systems to grow my businesses.

If I have gotten what to sell say services or products, I will put up a business system to sell them. I necessarily do not need to create my own system because many have been created before and available for me to use. All I need to do is to learn to do anything I want.
The most essential systems in my businesses are:



Distribution system- I must know how my product is going to reach my customers

Marketing systems- how are people going to know about my product

Finance systems- how am I going to finance my business and how am I going too manage my finances

Operations systems- how am I going to produce to meet market demands?

My work is to learn how to combine these systems into one whole in order for my business to work out.



If I do not know how to use these systems, the growth of my business will just be disaster to me. It will bring me long hours of work, debts and even be driven out of business due to increased inefficiencies.

I can start up alone but it is good for me to know how to delegate when work becomes too much and it is usually good to plan for the growth of my business before starting my business operations

Do not be e perfectionist
Another thing I need to understand is that I do not need to be perfect to be rich. To start a



business; I do not need to have a perfect plan for it may not exist, I do not nee to have a perfect product for no one has ever made one yet. All I need to begin with is my mind and the few things I have, the rest will come up as I go along the way. The world is already waiting for my product and willing to pay me for it. It all depends on me to start; the world can’t start anything for me.

Again if I do what other people do, I will end up like them it is good to know who to listen to. I need good role models or mentors to help me out.

I do not fear competition
If I am having stiff competition I need to focus on my strength. Every business stage am at has



an advantage and disadvantage. If my competition is big there are things he can not do. For example a shop attendant can not sell to people on the street but a hawker can sell to the people on the streets because he is flexible and the shop also sells to its own people because it is rigid.

I work to improve on my self
Do not think that the world is the way I expect it to be. I see the world the way I am. The way I see the world is like me putting on red glasses I see everything red but if I want to change the color of the things I see it wiser for me to change my glasses than trying to paint the world to the way I want it to be. Working on myself is like changing my glasses.


My thoughts cause my emotions/feelings, my feelings cause me to act, repeated actions become my habits and my habits make my character, my character determines my destiny.
Therefore if what the world to change I need to change my self first, change my thoughts , emotions , habits and the character then my destiny will change to what it to be. What I see, believe, people I spend most of my time with, words I hear influencing my thoughts are of value to my destiny.

I learn from my mistakes.
Failing or making mistakes in not bad but a process to success. If I make a plan and it fails it

means I will be wiser next time because in my decision making process I will use a modified plan which is better than the previous one. That is what is called experience. I will be experienced. To run great businesses I need a lot of experience and every experience does not come as a result of my success but my failures. The earlier I start the earlier I build up my experience bank account to run greater businesses and reaching my destiny in time.

The rich build businesses

Rich people build businesses because they know that businesses are places where their dreams come true. Businesses are places which give the rich the life dream of living, schools teach people to work in those businesses, to many a


business is a place where one gets up everyday and goes to work to live a normal life. I know there is a difference between living a normal life and living a life I dreamt of living. Rich people know this that is why they build businesses and am to follow their footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment