Friday 17 July 2009

People who have accumulated vast amounts of wealth

“There are a number of ways rich people have modified our world by giving us the things we need to live a better life and basing on this , I should be able to model peoples ways of living if am to get rich.

People always want to live better lives each and every other day, so my work is to make lives better. Let me show you how some people did this.

Henry ford- created cars which were used to substitute use of horses as means of transport.

Alexander bell- he invented the telephone which people use to communicate with each other over long distances.

Edison – invented commercial bulbs which give light to people each and every day.

Carngie- produced steel which was used to manufacture machines and equipment during his years.

Bill gates- produces soft ware used on personal computers to do day to day tasks.

What I need to do is not to try to invent a new thing but to see how I can use already existing things to help other people and build business

The things I do have to be made commercial before I can earn from them. Let me show others have turned what they do to wealth, I answered with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment